3. Mix sauteed onions with green chilis in a small bowl and set aside.
4. In same frying pan heat up corn tortillas.
5. In a 9x11 baking dish, cover the bottom with a small layer of Enchilada Sauce.
6. Now for assembly. Take tortilla, put 1 T. ish of pork, 1t. onion and green chili mixture, 1 pinch colby jack cheese, roll up ( I don't tuck sides in ) and place seam down in baking dish. Repeat, packing tight.
7. Even though you might think it is soupy, pour remaining Enchilada Sauce on top. Cover with Aluminium Foil, cook for 20 minute.
8. Crumble 1/2 pkg of Panela Cheese in small bown and mix with about 2 oz. jack colby mix.
9. After 20 Minutes uncover and sprinkle with Cheese Mix and put back in oven uncovered and cook for about 10 more minutes.
10. I serve with shredded lettuce and diced tomato on the side, with a dollop of sour cream.