1-2-3 Basic Quiche
photo by Cupcake-Princess
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- olive oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese or 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 9 inches unbaked pie shells
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small skillet saute onion in a little oil until tender, set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together eggs, milk, mustard, salt, pepper, cheese, and onions. Pour mixture into pie shell and bake until knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't really like to cook that much, but I love to bake. My favorite thing to do is bake yummy homemade cupcakes, brownies, cookies, and more. I enjoy eating bake goods as much as making them! I have a sweet Miniature Schnazer named Oliver that we adopted from the animal shelter. I like to collect old cookbooks, the oldest one I have is from 1913. My favorite magazines are Bon Appitite and Martha Stewart's Every Day Food. I just became a Certified Nursing Assistant. Around my house i'm known as the pissed off baker because when I bake you better stay out of the kitchen!!!