photo by rfmnva
- Ready In:
- Peel and shred potatoes and place in bowl.
- Rinse with cold water to remove some of the starch and drain.
- Place half the butter in a double sided, ceramic skillet and heat.
- As the butter begins to simmer, add the shredded potatoes. There is no need to precook nor to wring dry first.
- Fry for 4 minutes on medium heat, or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Open the skillet and place the remaining butter on top, close, and flip to fry the reverse side.
- Fry reverse side for 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!