Banana Breeze Pie
photo by Pamela
- Ready In:
NO BAKE CRUST
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
NO COOK FILLING
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
To prepare the pie crust:
- Melt margarine, sugar and cinnamon in small saucepan.
- Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbles form around the edges of pan.remove from heat.
- Add corn flake crumbs.mix well.
- Press mixture evenly in 9" pie pan to form crust.chill.
TO PREPARE FILLING:
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk; blend thoroughly.
- Add 1/3 cup lemon juice and vanilla, stir till thickened.
- Slice 3 bananas, line crust with banana slices (dip bananas into 2 tbsp lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Cut fourth banana into thin slices. Dip in remaining lemon juice. Garnish top of pie with banana slices.
- Chill 2-4 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking, and reading Christian fiction..I have 5 grandchildren..4 boys and 1 spoiled granddaughter...I also have a black cocker spaniel named Tobey..who is very spoiled..Love computer games, cross stitch and reading cookbooks..I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia almost a year ago, on September 26, 2005....was in an out of the hospital for 8 months, doing intensive chemo...I am doing well now, thanks for all the prayers...