Bailey's Buttercream Icing
- Ready In:
1 yummy bowl of heaven
- 1 cup real butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- milk, if needed for desirable consistency
- Cream together butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and Bailey's. Add milk if it is too thick.
- Slather on a very cool cake.
- Kick back with a little slice of heaven.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
SoCal transplant who pulled up her roots and moved alllllllllll the way to TN!