Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
Great appetizer. Quick and easy to do. Serve with a Creamy Mustard Sauce (recipe below). This is from the November 2008 Southern Living Magazine.
- Ready In:
- 10 Brussels sprouts, cut in half lengthwise
- 10 slices bacon
Creamy Mustard Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Microwave 10 bacon slices in batches, between paper towels at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. Cut slices in half crosswise.
- Wrap bacon piece around each Brussels sprout half; secure with a wooden pick. Place sprouts, cut sides down, on a lightly greased wire rack on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with pepper to taste. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bacon is crisp and Brussels sprouts are tender. Serve with Creamy Mustard.
- Creamy Mustard Sauce: Stir together all ingredients. Makes 1/2 cup.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION