Honey Mustard Sprouts
From TOH. I'm one of the few people I know that actually like Brussels sprouts. This recipe could also be used on broccoli.
- Ready In:
- 10 Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash dill weed
- Place brussels spouts in a steamer basket.
- Place in a saucepan over 1 inch of water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, honey, mustard, onion powder and dill.
- Add the sprouts and toss to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation