- Ready In:
- Chop the bacon and cook until crisp.
- Remove bacon from the pot, drain on paper towels.
- Using a small ammount of the drippings saute onion and garlic 5 minutes until soft and golden.
- Return bacon to the pot and add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on medium heat about 1 half hour or until thickened to a jam like consistency.
- You can let it cool a bit and pulse in a food processor a couple of times for a finer texture.
- Store refrigerated for 1-2 weeks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the St. Louis area. <br>Cooking is not my passion, but I do like to try new recipes. There are enough recipes saved in my cookbook to keep me busy for a long time. Of course I keep adding more all the time. Recipezaar is my favorite cooking site.