Bacon Cheddar Loaf (Bread Machine)
Serve with a bowl of greens or steaming hot soup.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
1 1/2 pound loaf
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups bread flour
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 1/4 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber. Select Basic cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION