Onion Rye Loaf (Bread Machine)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
In ‘300 Best Bread Machine Recipes’
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup rye flour
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION