Bacon and Cheese Egg Crepes
photo by mersaydees
- Ready In:
- Preheat broiler.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix egg substitute with pepper to taste. Heat a medium-size nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil spray and pour in ½ cup of the egg substitute allowing it to spread to form a thin layer. Cook 2 minutes. Flip and cook 1 more minute.
- Transfer crepe to prepared baking sheet.
- Make second crepe by repeating the process with second half of egg mixture.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese over crepes. Fold over once and place under broiler about 10 inches from heat. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Carefully slide onto serving plates, placing sliced tomatoes on the side and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!