photo by Chef David Marional
- Ready In:
21 2 tablespoon per serving
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄3 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- put tomato paste, molasses, soy sauce, cider vinegar, and honey in a non-reactive bowl. warm in microwave @1 minute to mix easier.
- toss the dry ingredients in a bowl to mix together, then mix in the wet ingredients.
- store in squeezable ketchup or mayonaise bottle in your refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy playing with my food and sharing cooking recipe's with family and friends for many years.. I have been an AFLAC Associate since 1985, which has allowed me to sample food nationwide.My wife is the everyday chef(she's very good), so I get to be creative chef. It's been 30 + happy years cooking in the kitchen together.