Award Winning Strawberry Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I do Weight Watchers (over 100lbs off! & counting!) So I am always trying to think of new tasty recipes. I came up with this one & took it to a dessert contest one first place NO ONE can believe it is "Diet" Cake!
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box strawberry cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet 7-Up
- 1 egg
- 1 (1/4 ounce) box sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip (thawed)
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- Mix the cake mix, soda, & egg until smooth (as directed on box).
- Spray a 9X13 Pan with PAM. Pour cake in pan and bake as directed.
- Meanwhile mix the boiling water and jello together set aside and let cool (DO NOT let set up!).
- Mix the pudding mix & milk let set in fridge 10 min until thick. Fold in the cool whip.
- When Cake is done let cool. Poke holes in cake pour over jello mixture.
- Ice with pudding/cool whip mixture.
- Thinly slice strawberries layer on top.
- This is 3 pts per servings on Weight Watchers for a huge serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION