I made chocolate dipped candied orange peels and with the leftover chocolate I made these drops. They are yummy and go well with autumn and winter celebrations.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups dark chocolate or 2 cups bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup walnut pieces (toast walnuts if you like)
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Fold in cranberries and walnuts until they are coated in chocolate.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture onto wax-paper covered baking sheets or boards and put outside, in a coldroom or in the refrigerator until hardened.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
WOW, these chocolates are just awesome! They are so quick and easy to make and the presentation is just stunning! Everyone I gave these to raved about the combination of cranberries, walnuts and dark chocolate! What a true winner of a recipe! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for sharing it here with us, Lottidawe! Ill surely make it again! Made and reviewed for Everyday Is A Holiday Tag Game Decembre 09 as a special tag.
I'm using almond rather than walnuts, and they're wonderful! I decided try my hand at making chocolates for xmas presents, and these are perfect! I'm making 3 different chocolate treats and whenever I have leftover chocolate I throw and handful of almonds and cranberries in and whip up 2-3 more drops. No more waist! Now if I can refrain from eating them all before xmas comes....