Apple Yogurt Coleslaw
- Ready In:
- 8 cups thinly sliced green cabbage (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 4 cups chopped unpeeled granny smith apples (about 2 medium)
- 1 cup coarsley shredded carrot
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well and set aside.
- Combine next 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss gently.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I recently returned to work part time, three days a week as a paralegal for a large defense workers' compensation firm. I have two daughters that are 10 1/2 months apart in age, Kylie and Taylor. My husband is a Captain with the Stockton (CA) Fire Department. I love searching on Recipezaar for recipes to cook and plan my meals around recipes that I find on recipezaar. We have a golden lab.