A nice twist on the traditional coleslaw. Time listed does not include chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 tart apple, unpeeled and finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large salad bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, honey and celery seed.
- Add the coleslaw mix, apple, celery and green pepper. Toss to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Sorry but really thought we would like this more than we did. Both DH who liked it much better than I did thought it came up a little short. As the coleslaw mix I had bought was rather large and chunky I chopped the apple and bell pepper a little chunkier than a fine dice other than that no changes made. Thanks for the post.