Apple-Walnut and Brie Omelette for Two
- Ready In:
- In a 10 in non stick skillet melt 1 t.
- of the butter over medium heat.
- Add the apples, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and saute for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Melt remaining butter while whisking the eggs with water.
- Pour into skillet.
- Tilt and rotate pan as the egg cooks.
- Add the apple-walnut mixture to one side of the omlette, top with cheese and fold uncovered portion of omlette over top of the apple-walnut and cheese mixture.
- Reduce heat to low and let set for 1-2 minutes.
- Using a plastic spatula cut omlette in half and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!