Apple Pecan Cream Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is sooooo good. It is a cold dessert with amazing taste. It's no bake too. :)
- Ready In:
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half or 1/2 cup light cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (1 8oz container equeals 3 1/2 cups)
- In a large bowl combine the apple pie filling, brown sugar and cinnamon; stir in pecans.
- Spread half of the mixture in the pie crust; refrigerate the remaining mixture.
- Place the milk and the half and half in a medium sized bowl; add the pudding mix.
- Beat with a wire whisk until well blended, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Spoon the pudding mixture over the apple mixture in the pie crust.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving and garnish with reserved applie mixture and additional whipped topping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION