photo by thebeeskitchen
- Ready In:
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 large golden delicious apples
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 5 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Agave
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400. First roll out the dough on a large baking sheet greased.
- Make the frangipane: mix butter with sugar. Add the egg, flour, almond extract and almond flour. Spread this mixture over the puff pastry. Slice the apples about 1/8 inches think and arrange them in a circle. Fold over the dough that it covers at least 2 inches. Brunch the galette with agave and sprinkle cinnamon. Bake for 20min.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Modern and tasty recipes with a moroccan inspiration. At the Bee's Kitchen, you will find homemade and unique recipes that are made from fresh and organic ingredients. Inspired by my moroccan childhood, my recipes are adapted to the modern cooking techniques. I courage you to contact me for any questions or suggestions.