Apple-Cranberry Harvest Cookies
- Ready In:
4 1/2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the middle of oven; spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a big mixing bowl, add half the cake mix along with cinnamon, oil, and eggs; blend with an electric mixer on med-high speed, 1-2 minutes, until blended and smooth.
- Stir in the remaining cake mix, apple, and cranberries with a wooden spoon until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle tops with a few chopped walnuts; gently press into the dough.
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until set at edges and just barely set at center when lightly touched.
- Cool 1 minute on sheets; transfer to wire racks with a metal spatula and cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!