Antipasto With Provolone
A quick and easy appetizer I found in a wegmans magazine!
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons stone ground whole grain mustard
- 1⁄2 baguette, sliced 1/2 inch thick about 20 to 25 slices
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami, slice thin 20 to 25 slices
- 1⁄4 provolone cheese, shaved
- basil leaves, chiffoned
- sliced tomatoes
- Combine marmalde and mustard.
- Spread on slices of bread, and top with salami and cheese.
- Garnish with a couple of strands of basil.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made this as a panini instead of an appetizer - loved the mix of salami, cheese and basil!! Would put a little less marmalade next time as it was a bit too sweet (I realize now that I should have lowered the amount of marmalade as I only made 2 sandwiches!!) - but will be making again as we loved it!! Thanks Rita! :)Reply