photo by Ba8y6irl
- Ready In:
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing or 1/2 cup sour cream, dip
- spread cream cheese on both wraps.
- sprinkle salt and cayenne on both wraps.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- spread peppers and onions evenly on each.
- roll up and score half way through.
- place in a deep pan (loaf pan preferably).
- bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- cut all the way through and serve with dip of your choice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mom and a wife, with a passion for cooking. I am a picky eater, and mainly cook to feed my husband. (My daughter is just as picky or worse!) I can recognize the ingredients in recipes and judge whether they taste as good as they sound, I just tend not to put it in my mouth. I absolutely LOVE to bake things, and wish I had a bigger kitchen to do so... also I wish for more storage for baking items! I am always open to new recipes, and I like to add to my internet recipe cookbook as much as possible.