Angolan Corn and Rice Bread
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift all the dry ingredients together then beat together the eggs and mix with the coconut oil, milk and rice.
- Mix this into the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into a well-oiled baking pan, place in an oven at 375 degrees F (190°C) and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, allow to cool a little then tip from the tin and allow to cool completely before cutting and serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!