- Ready In:
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta or 1/2 lb of your favorite pasta
- 4 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 4 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 plum tomatoes, diced or (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, adjust to taste
- your favorite liqueur (see note above add a splash, to taste-)
- NOTE: PLEASE READ THIS TIP FIRST: I make this even easier by chopping the mint and parsley together on a cutting board. The measurements for the mint and parsley are approximate. I don't measure I just use what looks to me like the amounts I have listed. I am always VERY close when I measure that way. Please use what looks right to you, using these measurements as a guide.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with the mint, parsley, extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and keep warm.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a skillet and add shrimp. Cook for 3 minutes stirring often ~ OR GRILL~ just follow same guidelines and grill over a hot grill until shrimp are pink. They cook fast! Do not overcook!
- Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
- Toss shrimp with prepared pasta and serve with fresh cracked black pepper. Also great garnished with some freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Don't forget to imbibe in the remaining alcohol if you are adding it to this dish!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation