Andrea Pudding - Cream Corn Souffle
photo by Fabio
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 3 (15 ounce) cans creamed corn (We use Green Giant)
- 5 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 16 ounces of shredded cheese (we use mild cheddar)
- salt and pepper
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Pour cream corn into a large casserole dish.
- 3. Add eggs, cheese, half-and-half and salt and pepper.
- 4. Whip until well blended.
- 5. Bake for 1 hour until eggs fully set and it is slightly browned on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Just a guy from Colombia who loves to cook, make my own beer, my own sausage and play with my grandchildren.