Amish Ham and Noodle Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From a website on how to use left over ham, I am keeping this here to make this week (with my left over Christmas ham).
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced ham
- 8 ounces egg noodles (cooked and drained)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced yellow onions
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- Lightly mix ingredients until they are well-blended.
- Put in a 2 quart greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top, if desired.
- Bake at 375 degree for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION