Amazing Stuffed Spare Ribs..
photo by Chef Reg Jones
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- rack of ribs
- Stove Top stuffing mix, mix... (prepare as per box)
- salt and pepper, to your taste....no sauce used here but you could use some to your liking
- prepar stuffing as per box instructions --
- cut ribs into 2 rib portions.
- salt and pepper both sides.
- fill one rib with dressing,,generously.
- place second rib on top.
- tie with twine or thread to secure both pieces.
- place on parchment lines cookie sheet.
- bake at 350 degrees approx 75 minutes.
- turn half way through cooking time --
- enjoy -- you'll love them.
- you could increase the amount for more servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have always enjoyed cooking ..I like to try everything at least once..Home cooking is my passion..I make homemade soup at least once a week ...Cook healthy meals most of the time.i also do a bit of baking.I watch cooking shows on food network..Micheal Smith is one of my favorite chefs. I can spend time in the kitchen as i am now retired .I am a young 66 as well.I was a furniture salesperson for 15 years.I also sold potato chips for 10 years also..</p>