Amazing Stuffed Mushrooms
I tried some other recipes and had to mess with them so it wasn't really their recipe anymore. I don't like it when people write a review and they've changed everything....just make it your own!
- Ready In:
- 24 large whole mushrooms, chop stems only
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 5 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Brown whole pkg sausage in skillet at med temperature.
- Add chopped onions, and garlic. When the onions & garlic look done add the shroom stem, cook until they release their juices.
- Now add the cream cheese, stir until it's mixed into the whole mixture.
- Wipe the shroom caps with damp cloth.
- Now stir in your Parmesan cheese into your sausage mix and fill caps.
- Place in 9x11 buttered glass pan. Put in 350 oven for 30 minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION