Amazing Baked Chicken Breasts....you Must Try...Easy to Make..
photo by Chef Reg Jones
- Ready In:
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄4 cups feta cheese
- 3 -4 roma tomatoes or 8 -10 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 -10 fresh basil leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
- 5 -6 fresh chives
- 6 -7 black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- mix all ingredients together except the cheddar.
- 2 tsp olive oil in baking dish.
- place breasts in baking dish.
- Cover breasts with the mixture.
- spread shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
- put into a 425 degree oven.
- bake for approx.25 minutes or a temp of 160 degrees.
- ENJOY --
- Feed back is appreciated -- .
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have always enjoyed cooking ..I like to try everything at least once..Home cooking is my passion..I make homemade soup at least once a week ...Cook healthy meals most of the time.i also do a bit of baking.I watch cooking shows on food network..Micheal Smith is one of my favorite chefs. I can spend time in the kitchen as i am now retired .I am a young 66 as well.I was a furniture salesperson for 15 years.I also sold potato chips for 10 years also..</p>