Amaretto Fudge Caffe, Non Alcoholic
A very simple and well flavored coffee thats easy to enjoy
- Ready In:
- 1 cup coffee
- 2 tablespoons amaretto flavored coffee creamer, liquid
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate syrup
- whipped cream, as desired
- chocolate shavings, as desired
- Pour one cup hot coffee.
- Stir in Coffee-mate and chocolate syrup.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Annacia, I made this coffee this afternoon, but had to tweak the recipe, as I didn't have any amaretto coffee creamer, so I added a 1/2 teaspoon plus an 1/8 teaspoon of almond extract to my already brewed coffee, plus I added 1-1/2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup, along with 1 tablespoon of half-and-half, and topped the coffee with some Reddi-Wip. It was quite delish! - I should mention, that I didn't add any sugar, as I thought the chocolate syrup sweetened the coffee enough. Also, when preparing the coffee... I used 4 teaspoons of Folgers Black Silk Coffee, to make 1-cup of joe.Reply
see 5 more