Affogate Al Caffe
Can't decide between coffee or desert? This recipe gives you both! Make sure you use good quality ice cream that is very hard and cold -- otherwise the espresso will melt it instantly. You can also use chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla.
- Ready In:
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 fluid ounces fresh espresso
- Put two balls of ice cream in each of the four cups.
- Make the coffees and then pour them over the ice cream.
- Eat immediately, served with biscotti or another type of light cookie on the side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
YUM! This is my favorite way to have coffee. Using a good quality ice cream is very important, and you end up with a sweet, creamy & rich coffee which is perfect after a special dinner. Thanks SG for sharing - I was going to post a similar recipe with Affogate spelt differently, so I'm glad I found yours first :-)Reply