- Ready In:
- Sprinkle diced chicken with white wine, salt and pepper.
- Dice mushrooms, celery, onion and water chestnuts.
- Drain, dry and mix together. Set aside.
- Heat wok and add 1 tsp of oil.
- Brown almonds for 2 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from pan.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and brown garlic slightly.
- Add chicken, stir and toss for 1 minute. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil, add vegetables. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce. Add water. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Thicken with cornstarch and sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Someone once asked me, 'Julie do you really think life is rough?' Heck NO!!! Lifeswruff is a play on words for the canine babies that are my life :-))) <br /><br />How the time flies!! I joined this site 3 1/2 years ago and so many changes have occurred in my life. The one constant is the love of food and the joy that I derive in sharing a meal that I've created with loved ones. <br /><br />2008 marked the passing of my beloved Spaniel, Kitty :-( and with all sorrow joy is sure to follow. Nick and I welcomed Bailey, a new little bundle of joy into our life. <br /><br />Bailey is a source of inspiration and during her puppy stage keeps us close to home and the kitchen full of yummy smells. It's been a busy year and 2009 promises to be unbelieveable!! Let's all enjoy the ride. <br /><br /><br />Happy cooking all!!!</p>