- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cloves or 1/4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg or 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Mix together; you want equal amounts of the spices above or see note.
- Use according to your recipe.
- NOTE: If you like a lesser amount of cloves and nutmeg, the formula is 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon cloves, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
Join The Conversation
Wish I discovered your Allspice recipe six years ago, approximately the time you originally posted it. I now make my own and keep in a small jar. Some recipes, like my crockpot pinto beans, I'll reduce nutmeg and cloves, per your suggestion. I use the the full-on version for baking. Thank you, so much, for posting this fabulous, yet simple, recipe!!!