photo by LaceyLou432
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄8 cups parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- garlic salt
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Then cook over medium heat and continually stirring until smooth, and sauce consistancy
- You may need to add more milk if you like thinner sauce.
- Add your garlic to taste and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!