Airy White Bread
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- Add all ingredients to your bread machine in the order reccomended by the manufacturer.
- Set to"dough" cycle.
- When dough cycle finishes, remove dough from bread machine and punch down and knead on a floured surface.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray, set dough into the pan, and set aside in a warm place (i set mine on the back burner of my stove-- it gets hot while the stove warms up, and causes the bread to rise quickly) and let the dough rise to just about the top of the loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- When dough is done, tap on the top of the loaf.
- If it sounds hollow inside, it is done.
- If not, cook in additional 5 minute increments, till bread is done.
- Let cool a bit before cutting, or the bread will get smushed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am not a very interesting person. I like to cook, I like to eat, and I love my husband Rick and my son Hugh. Thats pretty much it when it comes to me, that and an obsession for cats, especially our 2, Bunny & Bindy Sue. We live in Lake Dallas, TX, and have been married since August 16th, 2003. Hugh was born October 19th, 2009. Rick and I met on the internet in September 2001, and when we were married I moved from NJ where I grew up, to the big, scary, strange city of Dallas. There are things I like about Dallas and things I don't. I am definitely homesick for some real NY style pizza.</p>