Achinga Payar Mezhukkupuratti / Long Beans Stir Fry
photo by seenakoshy
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch long beans
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, bites
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 sprig curry leaf
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Remove the ends of beans with your hands or with a knife.
- Cut them into 1" pieces. Set aside.
- Cut the Shallots and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the crushed garlic and dry red chilly. Sauté it.
- Add the Shallots and sauté it till it turns golden colour.
- Add the Curry leaves.
- Now add the Turmeric Powder and sauté it.
- Add the chopped long beans. Sauté it for a while.
- If you find it is dry, sprinkle little water and mix until beans is cooked.
- Serve it with hot rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!