A & W Onion Rings
- Ready In:
- 1 cup tempura batter, McCormick Golden Dipt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup beer
- 1 white onion, extra large sliced 3/8-inch thick
- 6 cups vegetable oil, in your deep fryer
- Preheat the deep fryer to 375°F.
- Combine the tempura mix with the spices and liquid to make a.
- batter using a fork.
- There will be some small lumps; don't worry about those.
- Slice the onion, and separate all of the rings.
- Dip the individual rings in the batter, and drop into the preheated oil.
- Deep fry 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate, salt lightly, and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook is the first thing people find out about me. My main passion is my Nuwave oven and converting recipes to cook in my Nuwave. We are always looking for new recipes!!<br /><br /><br />Also, I love to help others! <br /><br /><br />If you find any of my recipes helpful or want to speak with me about it. Please drop me a line. If you wish to help with the Nuwave/Flavorwave Oven recipes please drop me a line or Chef At Heart - (Leanne) - http://www.recipezaar.com/member/416807 She is my partner in crime (Leanne) with Nuwave/Flavorwave recipes! <br /><br /><br />The second thing, I have several passions! One is for my Nu-Wave Oven which is the same as a Flavorwave Oven. <br /><br />The 3rd thing is I love my Crockpot. <br /><br /><a id=clustrMapsLink href=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768><img src=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/index2.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768 alt= /> <br /></a><a href=http://www.amazingcounter.com><img src=http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2106566&c=6320011 border=0 alt=Free Hit Counter /></a><a href=http://www.1-coupons.com/coupons/target.htm></a></p>