3 Layer Pumpkin Pie Dessert
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- grease or use non-stick cooking spray and prepare 13x9 inches pan.
- Reserve 1 cup dry cake mix for topping.
- Crust - Combine remaining cake mix, butter and egg, press into bottom of pan. (set a side).
- Prepare filling - combine pie mix, 2 eggs and evaporated milk, mix well and pour over crust.
- Topping - combine dry mix, sugar, cinnamon and cut in butter to crumble mixture. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake 350 for 50 minutes or until set.
- Serve with dollip of whip cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a good dessert to start the fall season with. I took it to a potluck and not much was left, (I had to put it away early so that I could take some home). Loved the filling layer, (wondering if i could double up on that) :) I may try that next time. I left the nuts out but think that they would add a good flavor so next time i will had them. Thank you for sharing this delicious pumpkin dessert! :)shirley(:
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't think there's anything better than spending time with family and friends and enjoying delicious food together. I just love food. I love reading about food, writing about food, cooking food and.. not surprisingly, eating food. My latest passion is food-photography! I'm still learning a lot, but I'm trying to post photos with all my recipes and reviews. I read recipe books, magazines and food blogs like novels. I get such satisfaction when someone enjoys a meal or dessert that I have prepared. It is the biggest compliment to me when my family and friends rave about my cooking. There are so many terrific recipes on this site. If I'm looking for something, I'm sure to find it here. I do have stacks of my own favorite recipes which I am slowly but surely getting in my cookbooks here . I have had so many awesome reviews and fabulous photos taken of my recipes... I try to thank everyone personally .. I sincerely appreciate each and every review and or comment left. I know it takes time to photograph and upload photos - So I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding and trying my recipes and taking the extra effort...