1970's French Strawberry Pie
- Ready In:
- Spread cream cheese which has been softened with a little cream on bottom of pie shell.
- Place cut up strawberries on top of cream cheese.
- Place left over fresh strawberries in sauce pan and mash.
- Add sugar and cornstarch.
- Cook for 10 minutes on medium until really thick.
- Cool strawberry mixture. (Make sure its cooled).
- Pour over pie.
- Chill pie for 2 hours.
- Whip whipping cream (I add a couple tablespoons of sugar and some vanilla for extra flavor).
- Spread over top of cooled pie.
- EAT and ENJOY!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!