100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular, No Calorie Sweetener
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Mix flour, baking soda and Splenda in bowl.
- Mix milk, eggs and vanilla in another bowl.
- Beat into dry mix roughly, so as to add more air to mix.
- Stir in cinnamon last.
- Serving size is 1/3 cup mix. Use PAM on skillet when cooking and sweeten with sugar free syrup and/or fruit!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!