1 Bowl 1 Person Mashed Potatoes
ever feel like having mashed potatoes but you worry it will be a big fuss? are you alone and just want to have one portion? well this is for you! I just love mashed potatoes, and decided to share my little secret on how to indulge whenever you want on them.
- Ready In:
- Place the potato on a pot and fill it (the pot not the potato) with water.
- Put it on the stove and wait for the potato to be tender (you can tell cause you can stick a fork in it without any trouble, it just slides).
- Drain the water and place the potato in the same pot.
- With a fork mash the potato, it will look dry don't you worry.
- Put salt and pepper (as much as you like), butter and milk, mix it all and watch the creaminess appear.
- You don't even have to serve it on a dish, you can pig out on it in the same pot!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I picked this recipe for my step-son, who loves mashed potatoes and thinks they are hard to make. Used two large potatoes and kept the remaining ingredients the same. The only thing I would do differently is thickly slice the potatoes so it easier to tell when they are done. The end-product turned out well and my step-son can now make mashed potatoes whenever he wants them. Thanks.1Reply