( any mild white fish, ie -- sole, orange roughy, would also work)
portabella mushroom, diced
( or 4 oz. mushrooms)
yellow bell pepper, chopped
green onions, chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt or 1/4 teaspoon
dried tarragon, crumbled
3 -4 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray a baking dish (about 11"X7") and arrange filets in a single layer.
- Overlap slightly if necessary.
- Sprinkle with salt and paprika; Set aside.
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil; quickly saute portabello, green onion and yellow pepper, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add sherry and tarragon, and simmer 2-3 minutes more.
- If this mixture is very wet, simmer to reduce another minute or two.
- Spoon contents of skillet over fish.
- Bake@ 450F 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of your filets.