boneless chicken breasts, chopped
2 (15 ounce) cans
1 (15 ounce) cans
black beans, rinsed and drained
salt and pepper, to taste
- For immediate cooking:.
- Mix corn, beans and 1 cup of salsa together and put in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the chicken.
- Salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Added 1 more cup of salsa over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours Add 8 oz of cream cheese- cubed and stir in until melted.
- For OAMC:.
- You can dump everything into a freezer bag except for the cream cheese and freeze.
- Dump in the crock pot (frozen is ok).
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Add cream cheese when you are done.
- Good served over cooked rice and dipped into with tortilla chips.