Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a restaurant in the area called Zupas that I just learned about today. They shared two of their recipes with the public and this was one of them.
- 113.39 g mixed greens
- 2 fresh sliced strawberries
- 10 dried cranberries
- 5 red grapes
- 28.34 g diced cooked chicken breast
- 14.17 g chopped cashews
zupas strawberry vinaigrette (use 2 ounces)
- 236.59 ml red wine vinegar
- 236.59 ml canola oil
- 4 strawberries
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml sugar
- In a medium sized bowl toss the mixed greens, dressing, and chicken. Transfer into serving bowl.
- Top salad with dried cranberries, red grapes, and sliced strawberries.
- Sprinkle chopped cashews on top to finish.
- In a medium sized container mix the strawberries, salt, sugar, and vinegar. Blend well in a blender.
- While blending slowly add in all of the oil, blending until smooth.
I love this salad at Cafe Zupas and this will make it so much easier to get! I made it tonight and it was really tasty. Its a lot of dressing so if you don't want so much of it, you could half it. I also only used a 1/3 c. sugar. That made it pretty tart but that was fine by me. Delicious, perfect for summer!
Yummy!! This is a perfect, light, delicious, summer meal!! It's easy to throw together and tastes wonderful! Crowd pleaser :)