This recipe is from a restaurant in the area called Zupas that I just learned about today. They shared two of their recipes with the public and this was one of them.
- In a medium sized bowl toss the mixed greens, dressing, and chicken. Transfer into serving bowl.
- Top salad with dried cranberries, red grapes, and sliced strawberries.
- Sprinkle chopped cashews on top to finish.
- In a medium sized container mix the strawberries, salt, sugar, and vinegar. Blend well in a blender.
- While blending slowly add in all of the oil, blending until smooth.