1/2 Photos of Zupas Summer Chicken Salad
This recipe is from a restaurant in the area called Zupas that I just learned about today. They shared two of their recipes with the public and this was one of them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces mixed greens
- 2 fresh sliced strawberries
- 10 dried cranberries
- 5 red grapes
- 1 ounce diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 ounce chopped cashews
zupas strawberry vinaigrette (use 2 ounces)
- 1In a medium sized bowl toss the mixed greens, dressing, and chicken. Transfer into serving bowl.
- 2Top salad with dried cranberries, red grapes, and sliced strawberries.
- 3Sprinkle chopped cashews on top to finish.
- 5In a medium sized container mix the strawberries, salt, sugar, and vinegar. Blend well in a blender.
- 6While blending slowly add in all of the oil, blending until smooth.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zupas Summer Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2954.6
- Calories from Fat 2052
- Total Fat 228.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 1307.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 224.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 201.5 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: