- 1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini, trimmed and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm oil.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, or just until fragrant. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn.
- Add zucchini and toss to mix.
- Add the tomato and oregano. Toss well to mix.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until the zucchini softens.
- Add the salt & pepper and stir gently to mix.
- Sprinkle with parmesan just before serving.