Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a fast dish to make and tastes great! My family loves it so much that I double the tofu. There is no prep time because as soon as I put my side on the stove I start cubing and chopping whatever needs to go in the wok, in the order it is listed. Add more heat if you like, I can't because I'm the only one who likes it hot!
- Drain and dice tofu.
- Add tofu to hot oil in wok and saute, drain excess liquid and continue to saute to desired crispiness.
- Add chopped onion and garlic. Saute until soft.
- Add coconut milk and spices.
- Cut zucchini into bite size pieces and add to wok.
- Let everything cook for 7-10 minutes more, depending on desired doness of zucchini and thickness of sauce.
- I like serving millet as a side which takes 20 minutes to cook, so I time it with the curry to make sure everything is done at the same time!
This was a decent recipe and a good starting point but when I was done, there was hardly any taste! So I added salt, ginger, chilis and a whole lot more curry powder than the '1-2 teaspoons' it called for. It turned out pretty good! I'd definitely make [my version] of this again.
This was a delicious meal for me and my family. I'm always trying to find something my daughter is not allergic to and something she can enjoy. This one fits the bill for someone who is allergic to wheat, dairy, eggs and peanut. I'm sure a little ground up peanut or almond on top would be a good addition as well to this recipe.