Thai Tofu Peanut Curry
- Ready In:
- 3 (14 ounce) cans coconut, milks
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 large crown broccoli
- 1 lb snow peas
- 1⁄2 lb white mushroom
- 1 carrot
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons siriracha hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 (14 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons shredded ginger
- 3 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- Fry red curry paste in peanut oil for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- In a large wok, add coconut milk, hot sauce and peanut butter. Stir in ginger. Slowly add chopped vegetables and tofu. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, cover, reduce heat and simmer until vegetables become tender.
- Cook the 3 cups of rice in 6 cups of water. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer.
- Serve the curry over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!