Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very tasty and you can freeze it, great do ahead! Cut squares when partially thawed.
Make and share this Zucchini Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large eggs, beaten until smooth
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup lite olive oil
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 3 cups zucchini, grated with peel
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, aged,grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- To the eggs add, parsley, oregano, seasoned salt, garlic powder, oil& biscuit mix.
- Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir until mixed.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 350f oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden.
- Cut into 54 squares.
- Serve warm or cool (I prefer warm).
Fabulous, the hit of the party. Delicious, easy to make, can probably use other veges besides zucchini such as spinach, chopped broccoli.
Quick and easy. Taste okay
We found these very bland. If I ever made them again, I would certainly add a few more "spicier" things.