Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This soup is delicious. I usually make double batches and freeze half of it. Super simple to make.
- 4 -5 zucchini
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 large red onion
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese (room temp)
- Put zucchini, onion and garlic in food processor. chop up finely.
- Put chopped veggies into a soup pot and add chicken broth. Mixture will be thick. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for an hour or until veggies are tender.
- Cut up cheese and add to soup , stir until melted. S/P to taste. Enjoy!